#Love2023 is a Photography Worldwide Award, which consists of two prizes of $1000 each: The People’s Prize and the Jury’s Prize. All types of love are welcome here, and we will reward to both the aesthetic proposal and the message of the creation.
Our mission is to empower people from around the globe through art. Participate and take advantage of being part of the Worldwide Awards: each of the two winners receives $1000, and their work will feature on our App’s Top Creators’ section and our social media channels.
Accepted formats: .jpg
#Photography #Photographer #Love #Couple #Portrait #Family
Past award finalists and winners
Prizes for the winner
The winner artwork will get $1.000
The winner artwork will get $1.000
Born in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. He started in the the world of photography since elementary school, taught by his father.
Italian photographer and storyteller based in the NL. Passionate of freezing in time slow moments and details.
Published photographer with 15 years of experience in lifestyle and portrait photography.
Passionate photographer, specialised in capturing people in their natural working environment, emotions and feelings.
Agora awards: How it works
The Agora Awards are free for everyone to participate in through our app or website.
This is all you can do in Agora:
Upload your best creations, ideas or actions and share your unique point of view. Everyone can participate!
Video, Music, Photography, Digital Art and everything you can imagine. All creations have a place in the agora awards.
Vote for the best creations and empower people around the globe. Help others sharing their talent.
Worlwide recognition, new opportunities and amazing prizes because of your unique talent.
Agora is “The Worldwide Awards.” A tool to give visibility to the best worldwide creations, ideas, and actions. Everyone, everywhere, can participate for free in The Worldwide Awards and win recognition and prizes for their unique talent.
Agora is a system to create a better world with the most inspiring human activity. Because everyone is different, but together we win. Thanks for your collaboration.
Frequently asked questions
What are the Agora Awards?
The Agora Awards are The Worldwide Awards. Awards to give recognition, grants, and prizes to the best-talented people around the planet.
Each award has two winners:
- Jury’s Prize: A professional jury invited specially to be the jury of a specific award.
- People’s Prize: People worldwide vote in a fair and secure system, and the most voted creation will win the People’s Prize.
How can I participate?
The Agora Awards are free for everyone to participate through our app or website. You can participate with your creations, ideas, or actions, and win worldwide recognition and opportunities because of your unique talent. Also, you can vote and empower talented people around the globe!
What are the rules of participation
- Be an original creation of the author submitting it or the person submitting it owns the rights of the work.
- That fits the theme of the award.
- That has quality.
- That does not contain explicit sex or violence.
- That is respectful of human rights and the dignity of people, animals, and nature.
- That is suitable for all audiences.
- That respects cultures and differences.
- Racism, xenophobia, sexism, speciesism, fascism, homophobia, and any form of intolerance are not welcome at Agora, a place for all those who respect the differences of each person and community.
Can I participate several times in an Award?
How are the finalists chosen
How do I know if I'm a finalist?
What are the prizes?
How do the People’s Prize voting rounds work?
What are the credits for?
Terms & Conditions
The user who uploads the photo must be the author of the photo or have the intellectual property rights of the photo.
- The author of the photo must have the image rights or consent of all the people who appear on it.
Terms and conditions
- Agora may use any material that is added to the contest for promotional purposes.
- Stolen photos, third parties, pornographic content or that violate human rights or the dignity of people are not allowed.
- Uploading photos that are not allowed may result in the deletion of the user account and, if the law is violated, the complaint to the relevant authorities.
- Agora reserves the right to remove any image that does not comply with the terms and conditions.
Giving hearts is the best way to help the creations participating in an Award to become finalists. In fact, a percentage of the selection of finalist works has to do with the number of hearts that each work receives.
Support the best creations with your love ❤️
Thanking is wise. You can thank all those people who help you with their hearts in your creations. The number of thank you’s given will accumulate in your profile as a representation of the help you are giving to the Agora community. By the way, thank you very much! 🙏
Do you have any doubts?