Join us for the Worldwide Award #IllustrationOfTheYear and showcase your incredible talent! This year, we’re awarding two prizes: the Jury’s Prize and the People’s Prize, each with a cash reward of $3000. Submit your best illustrations and get a chance to win big!
Accepted formats: .jpg
Past award finalists
Prizes for the finalists
Share your talent
Being a finalist in an Agora Award is already an amazing achievement and always has great visibility and recognition worldwide. This is the best prize!
Many people vote and discover new talented work. Congratulations to all finalists!
The finalists will win credits
After the voting rounds, depending on the final ranking position, finalists will earn credits that they can use to:
– To give power to their favorite creations ⚡
– To participate with more submissions in future Awards.
The credits the finalists will win for each position are the following:
Prizes for the winner
The winner artwork will get $3.000
The winner artwork will get $3.000
Prizes for everyone
Every single person can win in Agora Awards. Find out how:
Guess the Jury Winner and win credits
The Guess feature allows you to speculate on who will win the jury vote. You can wager credits and, in return, win more credits:
- Win 30 credits for a free bet
- 50 credits if you spend 5 credits
- 100 credits if you spend 10 credits
- 500 credits if you spend 50 credits
Win the Guess and become a Jury member
We will choose a winner from all our Guess participants to serve as a jury member for an Agora Award.
Win 1 credit when complete your votes
Every time you use all your votes in each round of an award, you will receive 1 credit. The more times you vote, the more credits you will earn.
Win the Guess and be interviewed
At every award we will interview and showcase one Guess winner on our social media channels.
Sonia Sola Gil
Figurative oil painter, ink illustrator and psychologist from Barcelona, Spain.
Belgian illustrator trying to put on paper the beauty, but also the weirdness and the absurdity of everyday life.
Artist and graphic designer who combines traditional and digital techniques to create vibrant, dynamic, and organic pieces.
Graduated in art and design in Barcelona, she is an illustrator and has started with 2D Animation.
Agora awards: How it works
The Agora Awards are free for everyone to participate in through our app or website.
This is all you can do in Agora:
Upload your best creations, ideas or actions and share your unique point of view. Everyone can participate!
Video, Music, Photography, Digital Art and everything you can imagine. All creations have a place in the agora awards.
Vote for the best creations and empower people around the globe. Help others sharing their talent.
Worlwide recognition, new opportunities and amazing prizes because of your unique talent.
Agora is “The Worldwide Awards.” A tool to give visibility to the best worldwide creations, ideas, and actions. Everyone, everywhere, can participate for free in The Worldwide Awards and win recognition and prizes for their unique talent.
Agora is a system to create a better world with the most inspiring human activity. Because everyone is different, but together we win. Thanks for your collaboration.
Frequently asked questions
What are the Agora Awards?
The Agora Awards are The Worldwide Awards. Awards to give recognition, grants, and prizes to the best-talented people around the planet.
Each award has two winners:
- Jury’s Prize: A professional jury invited specially to be the jury of a specific award.
- People’s Prize: People worldwide vote in a fair and secure system, and the most voted creation will win the People’s Prize.
How can I participate?
The Agora Awards are free for everyone to participate through our app or website. You can participate with your creations, ideas, or actions, and win worldwide recognition and opportunities because of your unique talent. Also, you can vote and empower talented people around the globe!
What are the rules of participation
- Be an original creation of the author submitting it or the person submitting it owns the rights of the work.
- That fits the theme of the award.
- That has quality.
- That does not contain explicit sex or violence.
- That is respectful of human rights and the dignity of people, animals, and nature.
- That is suitable for all audiences.
- That respects cultures and differences.
- Racism, xenophobia, sexism, speciesism, fascism, homophobia, and any form of intolerance are not welcome at Agora, a place for all those who respect the differences of each person and community.
Can I participate several times in an Award?
How are the finalists chosen
How do I know if I'm a finalist?
What are the prizes?
How do the People’s Prize voting rounds work?
What are the credits for?
Terms & Conditions
The user who uploads the photo must be the author of the photo or have the intellectual property rights of the photo.
- The author of the photo must have the image rights or consent of all the people who appear on it.
Terms and conditions
- Agora may use any material that is added to the contest for promotional purposes.
- Stolen photos, third parties, pornographic content or that violate human rights or the dignity of people are not allowed.
- Uploading photos that are not allowed may result in the deletion of the user account and, if the law is violated, the complaint to the relevant authorities.
- Agora reserves the right to remove any image that does not comply with the terms and conditions.
- Neither AGORA nor the application has any relationship with Apple Inc. or any other company. Apple Inc. and any other company are completely released from any responsibility for the creation and computer development of the Application
Giving hearts is the best way to help the creations participating in an Award to become finalists. In fact, a percentage of the selection of finalist works has to do with the number of hearts that each work receives.
Support the best creations with your love ❤️
Thanking is wise. You can thank all those people who help you with their hearts in your creations. The number of thank you’s given will accumulate in your profile as a representation of the help you are giving to the Agora community. By the way, thank you very much! 🙏