#ClimateSolutions is a Worldwide Video Award, part of The Climate Awards, in support of the United Nations’ ActNow campaign. This award provides an opportunity for individuals and organizations to showcase their efforts in addressing the current crisis. Whether it involves educational projects, activism, or individual actions, all contributions aimed at preserving our planet are welcomed.
It has two winners: the Jury’s Winner and the People’s Winner. Both will present their work at COP28 in Dubai, UAE, on the UN SDG Pavilion. Furthermore, all finalists’ photographs will be exhibited at COP28 in Dubai.
Accepted formats: .mp4
Prizes for the winners
The Jury’s Winner will present their work at the COP28 UAE in Dubai, on the UN SDG Pavilion.
The People’s Winner will present their work at the COP28 UAE in Dubai, on the UN SDG Pavilion.
Prizes for the finalists
All finalists will be exhibited at COP28 in Dubai.
Furthermore, they will earn credits! After the voting rounds, depending on the final ranking position, finalists will earn credits that they can use to:
– To give power to their favorite creations ⚡
– To participate with more submissions in future Awards.
Share your talent
Being a finalist in an Agora Award is already an amazing achievement and always has great visibility and recognition worldwide. This is the best prize!
Many people vote and discover new talented work. Congratulations to all finalists!
CEO & Founder at We Don't Have Time, known as an "eco-warrior" and "Mark ZuckerVert," is a financial communication entrepreneur with nominations for DI Gasell and Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of The Year.
Strategic Partnership Director at Creatives for Climate. Known for using the power of storytelling for climate action, she is listed by Forbes Magazine as one of the top influential people in advertisement for climate.
Orsola De Castro
Expert in sustainable fashion, known for her award-winning brand From Somewhere, her role in establishing Estethica at London Fashion Week, and co-founding Fashion Revolution
Eddy Frank Vasquez
Climate advocate and Country Director of Parley for the Oceans in the Dominican Republic, actively promotes youth involvement in climate action, focusing on marine litter prevention in the Caribbean Sea.
Indian actor and advocate, serves as a UN Environment Goodwill Ambassador, the UN Secretary-General’s Advocate for Sustainable Development Goals,. Global Ambassador for the International Fund for Animal Welfare and founder of One India Stories.
The credits the finalists will win for each position are the following:
Prizes for everyone
Every single person can win in Agora Awards. Find out how:
Guess the Jury Winner and win credits
The Guess feature allows you to speculate on who will win the jury vote. You can wager credits and, in return, win more credits:
- Win 30 credits for a free bet
- 50 credits if you spend 5 credits
- 100 credits if you spend 10 credits
- 500 credits if you spend 50 credits
Win the Guess and become a Jury member
We will choose a winner from all our Guess participants to serve as a jury member for an Agora Award.
Win 1 credit when complete your votes
Every time you use all your votes in each round of an award, you will receive 1 credit. The more times you vote, the more credits you will earn.
Win the Guess and be interviewed
At every award we will interview and showcase one Guess winner on our social media channels.
Agora is “The Worldwide Awards.” A tool to give visibility to the best worldwide creations, ideas, and actions. Everyone, everywhere, can participate for free in The Worldwide Awards and win recognition and prizes for their unique talent.
Agora is a system to create a better world with the most inspiring human activity. Because everyone is different, but together we win. Thanks for your collaboration.
Frequently asked questions
What are the Agora Awards?
The Agora Awards are The Worldwide Awards. Awards to give recognition, grants, and prizes to the best-talented people around the planet.
Each award has two winners:
- Jury’s Prize: A professional jury invited specially to be the jury of a specific award.
- People’s Prize: People worldwide vote in a fair and secure system, and the most voted creation will win the People’s Prize.
How can I participate?
The Agora Awards are free for everyone to participate through our app or website. You can participate with your creations, ideas, or actions, and win worldwide recognition and opportunities because of your unique talent. Also, you can vote and empower talented people around the globe!
What are the rules of participation
- Be an original creation of the author submitting it or the person submitting it owns the rights of the work.
- That fits the theme of the award.
- That has quality.
- That does not contain explicit sex or violence.
- That is respectful of human rights and the dignity of people, animals, and nature.
- That is suitable for all audiences.
- That respects cultures and differences.
- Racism, xenophobia, sexism, speciesism, fascism, homophobia, and any form of intolerance are not welcome at Agora, a place for all those who respect the differences of each person and community.
Can I participate several times in an Award?
How are the finalists chosen
How do I know if I'm a finalist?
What are the prizes?
How do the People’s Prize voting rounds work?
What are the credits for?
Terms & Conditions
The user who uploads the photo must be the author of the photo or have the intellectual property rights of the photo.
- The author of the photo must have the image rights or consent of all the people who appear on it.
Terms and conditions
- Agora may use any material that is added to the contest for promotional purposes.
- Stolen photos, third parties, pornographic content or that violate human rights or the dignity of people are not allowed.
- Uploading photos that are not allowed may result in the deletion of the user account and, if the law is violated, the complaint to the relevant authorities.
- Agora reserves the right to remove any image that does not comply with the terms and conditions.
- Neither AGORA nor the application has any relationship with Apple Inc. or any other company. Apple Inc. and any other company are completely released from any responsibility for the creation and computer development of the Application.
The number of hearts received is important (although not decisive) for a submission to become a finalist in the Worldwide Awards. In the case of becoming a finalist, the number of hearts determines the starting position in the voting system.
Support the best creations with your love ❤️
Thanking is wise. You can thank all those people who help you with their hearts in your creations. The number of thanks you’re receiving will accumulate in your profile as a representation of the help you are giving to the Agora community.
By the way, thank you very much! 🙏
Empowering a creation you love means increasing its visibility internationally. With this, it will receive more hearts and recognition. Every empowered creation will appear at the top of the Home Feed, in your profile as a “powered by me” and also in the ‘following’ wall of all the people who follow you
Your power is very powerful, use it to help the works that deserve it ⚡